The Operations Executive role includes the following tasks:
- Communicating with upper management to develop strategic operations goals.
- Developing strategic long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Creating and managing the organization’s fiscal operating and capital budget and expenses.
- Monitoring the operational performance of both internal and external service providers.
- Monitoring facility condition and environmental performance and recommending or approving funding levels and spending plans.
- Providing a workplace setting that is conducive to productive work.
- Monitoring occupant satisfaction.
- Receiving and responding to approvals and notifications.